ScienceMagic.Inc is growing and is looking for talented individuals to join its Lifestyle and Fashion teams in New York. We welcome applicants at Account Manager and Account Executive level who have the ability to think creatively and push boundaries while not being afraid to get their hands dirty. We seek individuals who have a confident and positive persona with both clients and colleagues alike and thrive in a fast paced dynamic communications environment.
We are a growing team looking for responsible, passionate, smart and creative candidates to join us.
Ideal Account Manager candidates;
- Experienced Account Managers with 4-6 years of public relations experience. We are looking for candidates with experience in the fields of fashion and lifestyle communications and welcome applications from candidates from either discipline or a combination of both. Luxury experience is a plus but not always essential.
- Strong media contacts and proven track record of securing press placements and nurturing press relations in the lifestyle and or fashion sector (print, digital, broadcast and podcast)
- Proven and strong media contacts
- Management and knowledge of the influencer sphere is a plus.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment; self-starter
- Strategic thinker who is passionate about creativity and offers the ability to generate fresh ideas
- Confident and upbeat persona both with colleagues and clients
- Experience in organizing press trips, media tours and desk-sides.
Ideal Account Executive candidates:
- Varied experience and interest in the fields of fashion and or lifestyle and consumer brands
- Excellent attention to detail and enjoys working in a busy, fast-paced environment
- Handle press enquiries quickly and effectively
- Upbeat and confident personality with both colleagues and clients
- Creative and strategic, with a strong passion for fashion and or lifestyle and a great team player
- You will have the ability to think creatively and push boundaries, naturally a team player who excels in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
We would welcome applications from people who would be open to both permanent and also freelance opportunities.
If you would like to join our team, please submit your CV and details of your interest here.
No agencies, please. Candidates must have the right to work in the USA.
At SMI we work together as a community with a common goal, drawing on and respecting our collective knowledge to create enduring value. We are a culture-led business; we aim to be an inspiring, meaningful and exciting place to work and we encourage all applicants to view Our Commitment and Our Pledge as part of the applications process.