Our Brand team at ScienceMagic.Inc are looking for two Account Executives to join our Fashion team. Our Fashion Team sits within the wider Brand team and focus on Luxury, commercial and high street fashion, tech and retail portfolios.
In this role, you will work with purposeful Brands to set out communication strategies to enable them to tell their stories in a creative way and build brand desire. This role works with both the Science and Magic functions to offer a holistic approach to brand strategy.
As an Account Executive, your key responsibilities will include:
- The day-to-day implementation of clients’ programmes as instructed by Account Managers.
- A strong focus on managing and improving existing client relationships and ensuring all their needs and expectations are met, whilst acting as the key point of contact
- Managing the Account Coordinator
- Building relationships with print and digital media to ensure client product launches and announcements are communicated efficiently to all target media.
- Community development (including VIPs and digital influencers), event planning and management.
- Promoting the culture and ethos of SMI including the nurturing and development of the teams and the articulation of what makes SMI.
The ideal candidate will have experience as an Account Executive in a similar role. you will have strong experience with Fashion GPS and overseeing sample management. You will have strong copywriting and research skills, coupled with print and digital fashion and media contacts across both menswear and womenswear. Your knowledge of the fashion industry will be demonstrable, and you will have a genuine passion to learn and develop. You will be highly organised with the ability to work well in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. You will be a keen team player who is resourceful and collaborative, with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
If you would like to join our team, please submit your CV and details of your interest here.
No agencies, please. Candidates must have the right to work in the UK.
At SMI we work together as a community with a common goal, drawing on and respecting our collective knowledge to create enduring value. We are a culture-led business; we aim to be an inspiring, meaningful and exciting place to work and we encourage all applicants to view Our Commitment and Our Pledge as part of the applications process.