Our dynamic and creative Beauty team at ScienceMagic Inc are looking for a Digital Account Executive to work on some of the most exciting beauty brands. If you have a passion for a beauty and are keen to grow your skills in an energetic and diverse team, please do get in touch.
As a Digital Account Executive your key responsibilities will include:
- Conducting in depth market research on social media and digital trends, to support the development of client plans and new business responses
- Support on the creation and development of paid influencers and social media campaigns
- Establishing relationships and negotiating contracts with bloggers Social media content planning and community management
- Attending events to assist with social media activities
- Planning and scheduling strategic updates and content across varied social media platforms
- Creating targeted content for social media accounts using the right tone of voice for different clients and audiences
- Inputting into creative social activity planning
- Collaborating with the wider PR team
The ideal candidate will have at least 1 year’s work experience in a similar social media and digital role ideally in the beauty sector and paid media experience in execution. You will be continuously updated on social media and digital newest trends as well as emerging influencers and bloggers. The Digital Account Executive will be a truly beauty passionate confident and upbeat persona both with colleagues and clients, passionate about creativity and ideas generation.
If you would like to join our team, please submit your CV and details of your interest here.
No agencies please. Candidates must have the right to work in the UK.
At SMI we work together as a community with a common goal, drawing on and respecting our collective knowledge to create enduring value. We are a culture-led business; we aim to be an inspiring, meaningful and exciting place to work and we encourage all applicants to view Our Commitment and Our Pledge as part of the applications process.