Our bold new Science team at ScienceMagic.Inc is looking for a Director to lead Advanced Analytics work on some of the most exciting consumer brands and talent in the world, as well as building our own evolving business. If you have a passion for data science and its real-life applications in commercial applications and the consumer world and are keen to build your skillset whilst also building a business with an amazing group of entrepreneurial experts, then please apply below.
As an Advanced Analytics Director your key responsibilities will include:
- Selling and leading strategic work for some of the most iconic and purposeful brands on the planet
- Bringing the best of data science and advanced analytical technologies to our business and our clients
- Working with the executives to shape the vision of ScienceMagic.Inc and helping to build its future
- Help to drive the culture and values of our business and help to market it externally
- Contribute to compelling proposals to win strategic work with new and existing clients
- Lead and deliver brilliant client work that generates significant value for our clients
- Introduce ‘science’ capabilities and offerings into existing client accounts to expand their profitability and increase the value to the client
- Develop and uphold long term client relationships, alongside the Brand lead
- Attend and speak at conferences as required to promote our SMI business
- Develop the relevant components of the Science offering to clients and continue to evolve it
- Keeping abreast of trends and expectations for the future, advising on new or alternative ways of working or new markets and services
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in the application of data science, analytics and marketing techniques in the consumer, digital or media sectors. You will be curious and ambitious; a fast mover but a deep thinker. You will be confident in connecting with high-profile clients and senior executives and able to collaborate with anyone anywhere. You will have an upbeat persona both with colleagues and clients and passionate about consumer-facing purposeful brands and the communities that support them. You will care about what you do and have a strong purpose.
If you would like to join our team, please submit your CV and details of your interest here.
No agencies, please. Candidates must have the right to work in the UK.
At SMI we work together as a community with a common goal, drawing on and respecting our collective knowledge to create enduring value. We are a culture-led business; we aim to be an inspiring, meaningful and exciting place to work and we encourage all applicants to view Our Commitment and Our Pledge as part of the applications process.