Our bold new Science team at ScienceMagic.Inc is looking for a Director to lead Business Strategy on some of the most exciting consumer brands and talent in the world, as well as building our own business. If you have a passion for a brand, business and strategy and are keen to build your skillset whilst also building a business with an amazing group of entrepreneurial experts, then please apply below.
As a Business Strategy Director your key responsibilities will include:
- Selling and leading strategic work for some of the most iconic and purposeful brands on the planet
- Partnering with some of the world’s leading personalities to design their commercial platform
- Working with the executive to shape the vision of ScienceMagic.Inc and helping to build its future
- Helping to drive the culture and values of SMI and help market it externally
- Produce innovative thinking that develops the commercial capabilities of services within the Science vertical that can be monetised; e.g. international strategy, go-to-market plan, investment diligence
- Identify opportunities for commercial expertise and services for our existing clients
- Define, lead and consolidate cross-functional research and analytical efforts
- Design and bring to fruition marketable tools/capabilities for clients that create valuable proprietary IP
- Lead and deliver brilliant client work that generates significant value for our client
- Develop and uphold long term client relationships, alongside the Brand lead
- Establish relationships with key relevant sources of industry strategy, stay abreast of the latest thinking and educate the team on relevant advances in business and venture strategy
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in strategy in the consumer, digital or media sectors. You will be curious and ambitious; a fast mover but a deep thinker. You will be confident in connecting with high-profile clients and senior executives and able to collaborate with anyone anywhere. You will have an upbeat persona both with colleagues and clients and passionate about consumer-facing purposeful brands and the communities that support them. You will care about what you do and have a strong purpose.
If you would like to join our team, please submit your CV and details of your interest here.
No agencies, please. Candidates must have the right to work in the UK.
At SMI we work together as a community with a common goal, drawing on and respecting our collective knowledge to create enduring value. We are a culture-led business; we aim to be an inspiring, meaningful and exciting place to work and we encourage all applicants to view Our Commitment and Our Pledge as part of the applications process.