Our dynamic and creative Digital team at ScienceMagic.Inc are looking for a Digital Account Executive to work on some of the company’s most exciting brands. If you have a passion for digital, wellness, culture, and beauty and are keen to grow your skills in an energetic, diverse, and technical team, please apply below.
As a Digital Account Executive your key responsibilities will include:
- Conducting in-depth market research on social media and digital trends, to support the development of client plans and new business responses using databases such as Google analytics
- Managing the execution and reporting of paid media campaigns, including Google PPC, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and YouTube
- Planning and scheduling strategic updates and content across varied social media platforms
- Creating targeted content for social media accounts using the right tone of voice for different clients and audiences
- Inputting into creative social activity planning
- Support on the creation and development of paid influencers and social media campaigns
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in digital and social media roles. You will have good working knowledge of Paid Performance Marketing, Google Analytics, Power Editor, Business Manager and Shopify. You will be confident in managing the technical aspects of the role and remain continuously updated on social media and digital’s newest trends. In addition to this, the Digital Account Executive will have an interest in wellness, beauty, culture, and digital whilst being confident and proactive. You will have an upbeat persona both with colleagues and clients and passionate about creativity and idea generation.
If you would like to join our team, please submit your CV and details of your interest here.
No agencies, please. Candidates must have the right to work in the UK.
At SMI we work together as a community with a common goal, drawing on and respecting our collective knowledge to create enduring value. We are a culture-led business; we aim to be an inspiring, meaningful and exciting place to work and we encourage all applicants to view Our Commitment and Our Pledge as part of the applications process.