Our bold new Science team at ScienceMagic.Inc are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to support the delivery of digital marketing strategy and activity for some of the most exciting consumer brands and talent in the world. If you have a passion for digital, wellness, culture and lifestyle and are keen to grow your skills in an energetic, diverse and technical team, please apply below.
As a Digital Marketing Executive your key responsibilities will include:
- Support the delivery and implementation of digital strategies for clients and creative prospects
- Management, delivery and optimisation of digital campaigns across a variety of digital channels, with an emphasis on social media and influencer marketing
- Content creation including ideation, concept development and delivery including working with videographers and photographers and managing shoot days
- Support the development of influencer activations, identifying key influencers, managing relations and delivering influencer activity
- Reporting, evaluation and performance analysis of campaigns
In addition to this, the Digital Marketing Executive will have a motivated and collaborative persona both with colleagues and clients, will have technical skills backed by creative flair, be innovative and creative in their approach to content, and will be passionate about creativity and idea generation, as well as be confident and proactive. You will have a proven background of hands-on management across digital channels including all social media platforms (primarily Facebook and Instagram, Youtube, Pinterest and Linkedin) and analytics platforms (eg Google Analytics). You will have an understanding of the digital marketing ecosystem, digital channels and marketing tools with an appreciation for how digital forms part of the wider channel mix. Creative vision and flair with excellent influencing and storytelling capabilities coupled with strong verbal and written communication skills would be advantageous. 2+ years experience in a digital marketing role and demonstrable problem solving and project management skills would be ideal.
If you would like to join our team, please submit your CV and details of your interest here.
No agencies please. Candidates must have the right to work in the UK.
At SMI we work together as a community with a common goal, drawing on and respecting our collective knowledge to create enduring value. We are a culture-led business; we aim to be an inspiring, meaningful and exciting place to work and we encourage all applicants to view Our Commitment and Our Pledge as part of the applications process.