Our bold new Science team at ScienceMagic.Inc are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to craft, develop, and deliver digital marketing strategy and activity for some of the world’s most exciting consumer brands and talent.
If you have a passion for digital, wellness, culture and lifestyle and are keen to grow your skills in an energetic, diverse and technical team, please apply below.
As a Digital Marketing Manager your key responsibilities will include:
- Devise and develop digital strategies for clients and prospective projects
- Management, delivery and optimisation of digital campaigns across a variety of digital channels, with an emphasis on social media and influencer marketing
- Planning and management of digital activations including paid social
- Content creation including ideation, concept development and delivery including working with videographers and photographers and managing shoot days
- Developing influencer activations, identifying key influencers, managing relations and delivering influencer activity
- Reporting, evaluation and performance analysis of campaigns
In addition to this, the Digital Marketing Manager will have a motivated and collaborative persona both with colleagues and clients, will have technical skills backed by creative flair, be innovative and creative in their approach to content, and will be passionate about creativity and idea generation, as well as be confident and proactive. Ideally, you will have 4+ years experience with a digital marketing role coupled with a proven background of hands-on management across digital channels including all social media platforms as well as social listening and paid social (primarily Facebook and Instagram, Youtube, Pinterest and Linkedin). Experience across paid search (Google Ads, DoubleClick Digital Marketing Manager) would be a bonus. An excellent understanding of the digital marketing ecosystem, digital channels and marketing tools with an appreciation for how digital forms part of the wider channel mix would be beneficial. Ideally, you will have previous experience across a range of digital channels including websites, eCRM, newsletters, social, PPC, display would be preferable.
If you would like to join our team, please submit your CV and details of your interest here.
No agencies, please. Candidates must have the right to work in the UK.
At SMI we work together as a community with a common goal, drawing on and respecting our collective knowledge to create enduring value. We are a culture-led business; we aim to be an inspiring, meaningful and exciting place to work and we encourage all applicants to view Our Commitment and Our Pledge as part of the applications process.