Our Brand team at ScienceMagic.Inc are looking for a Freelance Account Manager to join our Beauty team for 3-4 months. In this role, you will work with Beauty Brands to set out communication strategies to enable them to tell their stories in a creative way and build brand desire. This role works with both the Science and Magic functions to offer a holistic approach to brand strategy.
As a Freelance Account Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Building and delivering client comms proposals in collaboration with the team
- Executing client comms strategies and support team wherever needed
- Proactively and reactively pitching to media
- Dealing with media enquiries quickly and effectively
- Drafting press releases and materials
- Working across various clients to support the team during the peak holiday season
Ideally, you will have experience delivering creative and strategic proposals for clients. You will have the ability to take a proactive, strategic approach to idea generation and develop strong client and team relationships on a fairly quick basis. You will be agile and adaptable, working across several clients and taking a ‘hands on’ approach wherever needed coupled with strong press and influencer relationships.
If you would like to join our team, please submit your CV and details of your interest here.
No agencies, please. Candidates must have the right to work in the UK.
At SMI we work together as a community with a common goal, drawing on and respecting our collective knowledge to create enduring value. We are a culture-led business; we aim to be an inspiring, meaningful and exciting place to work and we encourage all applicants to view Our Commitment and Our Pledge as part of the applications process.