Our bold new Science team at ScienceMagic.Inc is looking for an ‘Influencer strategist’ to craft, develop and deliver influencer and community programs for some of the most exciting consumer brands and talent in the world.
If you have a passion and tested experience for brand strategy, influencer marketing, and creativity, then please apply below.
As an Influencer Strategist, your key responsibilities will include:
- Planning strategic influencer campaigns to deliver brand and client value.
- Understanding the influencer landscape, from casting to measurement, to ensure smart campaign execution and measurement
- Tracking and analysing influencer marketing trends to generate recommendations and insights
- Financial tracking and management of activation budgets and client commercials
- Working with Digital marketing leads to ensure a sharp point of view on influencer marketing
- Seamless delivery and execution of influencer programs and campaign
- Analyse and assess all projects in order to measure success
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in consumer communications and an understanding of social media channels, alongside recent fashion and wellness experience. You will also have an understanding of the power of storytelling and the value of curation to create and shape brand communities.
An autonomous thinker and decision-maker, you will be experienced and comfortable collaborating with senior clients and agency executives, whilst managing a small team effectively.
If you would like to join our team, please submit your CV and details of your interest here.
No agencies, please. Candidates must have the right to work in the UK.
At SMI we work together as a community with a common goal, drawing on and respecting our collective knowledge to create enduring value. We are a culture-led business; we aim to be an inspiring, meaningful, and exciting place to work and we encourage all applicants to view Our Commitment and Our Pledge as part of the applications process.