Our Brand team at ScienceMagic.Inc are looking for a Junior Account Executive to join our Beauty team. In this role, you will work with Beauty Brands to set out communication strategies to enable them to tell their stories in a creative way and build brand desire. This role works with both the Science and Magic functions to offer a holistic approach to brand strategy.
As a Junior Account Executive, you will be responsible for:
- Facilitate the smooth running of the day-to-day function of each account team, providing support as requested and required.
- Manage all press cuttings in terms of collation, presentation and distribution to clients and all relevant team members in an appropriate and timely manner.
- Take care to ensure editorial coverage trackers are always accurate and kept up to date.
- Answer SMI and team telephones often and appropriately
- Assist in the compilation of monthly reports for clients.
- Deal accurately with couriers, both domestic and international
- Support the team with influencers activities and research.
- Draft meeting minutes, agenda, progress reports etc. as necessary for your accounts
- Conduct research as appropriate to support the development of client plans and new business responses.
- Manage all client merchandise so as to enable the fulfilment of press requests, gifting and smooth stock control, being mindful of stock ordering protocols across different clients. Ensure stock is unpacked and stored promptly and neatly in the correct places.
- Always replying to emails and other correspondence promptly and with good attention to detail
The ideal candidate will have experience as a Junior Account Executive in a similar role. You will have a passion and extensive experience with beauty brands. You will have strong copywriting and research skills, coupled with a genuine passion to learn, and develop. The ability to embrace change and be adaptable in a dynamic and fast pace environment will be highly beneficial. You will be a keen team player who is resourceful and collaborative, with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
If you would like to join our team, please submit your CV and details of your interest here.
No agencies please. Candidates must have the right to work in the UK.
At SMI we work together as a community with a common goal, drawing on and respecting our collective knowledge to create enduring value. We are a culture-led business; we aim to be an inspiring, meaningful and exciting place to work and we encourage all applicants to view Our Commitment and Our Pledge as part of the applications process.