Our creative Beauty team is looking for a Junior Account Manager for a 1-3 months fixed term contract, to work with some of the most exciting beauty names in our client list. You will join a lively and talented team, delivering excellence for a wide range of enviable beauty clients.
As a Junior Account Manager, you will be working on a portfolio of existing clients, nurturing key media and influencer relationships whilst supporting the SMI team to deliver the agreed client programmes and desired results.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Build new media contacts and deliver media coverage
- Proactively pitch to media coverage generating ideas that will include and support agency clients
- Be responsible for the day to day running of client programmes with guidance and support from an Account Director
- Organise the mail-outs of clients merchandise promptly and correctly in response to requests
- Contribute to SMI media initiatives
- Conduct research as appropriate to support the development of client plans and new business responses
- Handle press enquiries quickly and effectively
- Work collaboratively with your colleagues toward the success of the wiser team and clients
- Facilitate the smooth running of the day to day function of each account team, providing support as requested and required
- Draft meeting minutes, agenda, progress reports etc. as necessary for your accounts
The ideal candidate will be a talented Junior Account Manager with exceptionally strong beauty PR experience. You will have the ability to think creatively and push boundaries, naturally a team player who excels in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
If you are a Junior Account Manager with enviable beauty PR experience and you are looking for an exciting and inspiring opportunity, please apply here.
No agencies please. Candidates must have the right to work in the UK.
At SMI we work together as a community with a common goal, drawing on and respecting our collective knowledge to create enduring value. We are a culture-led business; we aim to be an inspiring, meaningful and exciting place to work and we encourage all applicants to view Our Commitment and Our Pledge as part of the applications process.