ScienceMagic.Inc is looking for a Logistics & Showroom Assistant to join the team. This role will play a key part in maintaining a high level of consistent excellence in the smooth day to day running of the ScienceMagic.Inc showroom, distribution and logistics hub, ensuring optimum efficiencies in all areas (including fashion, beauty, Lifestyle and VIP dressing area).
As a Logistics & Showroom Assistant, your key responsibilities will include:
- Building and maintaining strong and consistent relationships with all teams internally, as well as with all external stakeholders and the wider Westworks team.
- Overseeing and developing of all relevant ScienceMagic.Inc personnel, including the Office Assistant.
- Overseeing that standards of excellence with regards to visual merchandising and presentation are upheld.
- Supporting the Senior Manager across all ScienceMagic.Inc business logistic matters as might be required, e.g. Commercial invoices, transport of goods policies, insurance, security etc.
- You will be expected to perform your duties with independence and accountability in all areas and to perform consistently to achieve the commercial objectives.
- You will play a key role in promoting the culture and ethos of ScienceMagic.Inc
The ideal candidate will have experience in distribution/ warehouse roles within the luxury industry. You will be highly organised with strong administrative skills and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels. A keen team player who is able to get stuck in with all tasks and activities. Demonstrable ability to work well in a fast-paced environment, whilst problem-solving efficiently. You will be proactive, amiable and able to maintain strict levels of confidentiality.
If you would like to join our team, please submit your CV and details of your interest here.
No agencies, please. Candidates must have the right to work in the UK.
At SMI we work together as a community with a common goal, drawing on and respecting our collective knowledge to create enduring value. We are a culture-led business; we aim to be an inspiring, meaningful and exciting place to work and we encourage all applicants to view Our Commitment and Our Pledge as part of the applications process.