An exciting opportunity to join ScienceMagic.Inc in a key role for a prestigious client partner who is embarking on multichannel long term brand building work. This Project Manager role will hold a vital role liaising with the client, both our NY and London offices as well as all the external partners who will bring this partnership to life.
You will be the driving force behind the smooth activation and activities for one of ScienceMagic’s key clients. You will be the central point for all internal cross-functional teams including creative, content production, digital, web, strategy and PR and communications.
We are looking for enthusiastic and ambitious individuals to join us on our journey.
Ideally, you will have:
- 5+ years project or account management experience in advertising, integrated marketing or similar
- A detail orientated and highly organized approach with proven project management experience
- Cross-functional marketing experience – working across advertising, digital and communications
- Budget development and contract writing experience
- Strong communication skills
- Strong people skills, with a desire and ability to coordinate internal and external multi-disciplinary groups with confidence.
We would welcome applications from people who would be open to both full time and part-time roles.
If you would like to join our team, please submit your CV and details of your interest here.
No agencies, please. Candidates must have the right to work in the USA.
At SMI we work together as a community with a common goal, drawing on and respecting our collective knowledge to create enduring value. We are a culture-led business; we aim to be an inspiring, meaningful and exciting place to work and we encourage all applicants to view Our Commitment and Our Pledge as part of the applications process.