Our New York Fashion Team at ScienceMagic.Inc are looking for a Sample Coordinator to join the team. The role will involve monitoring and controlling the movement of client press samples.
As a Sample Coordinator your duties will involve:
- Facilitate the smooth running of the day to day functioning of the team, providing support as requested and required.
- Answer SMI and team telephones often and appropriately
- Assist in the compilation of monthly reports for clients.
- Deal accurately with couriers, both domestic and international
- Maintain showroom on a daily basis, coordinating collections send-outs and returns.
- Coordinating multiple requests for key looks
- Detailed send out and tracking of all samples for editorial.
- Ensure samples are returned by allocated time and in good condition.
- Initiate regular stock checks, flagging any issues immediately to account leads.
- Assist each team with all seasonal press mailings.
- Handle press enquiries quickly and effectively and to the high SMI quality standard, ensuring constant communication regarding media sample requests.
- Support the team in the creation of press packs, responding to look book requests, etc
- Regular communication with clients regarding the status of their collection
The ideal candidate will be proactive, highly organised and self-motivated. You will have experience in a similar role. You will be a keen team player, with the ability to communicate at all levels. Demonstrable ability to work well in a fast-paced environment, whilst problem-solving efficiently.
If you would like to join our team, please submit your CV and details of your interest here.
No agencies, please. Candidates must have the right to work in the USA.
At SMI we work together as a community with a common goal, drawing on and respecting our collective knowledge to create enduring value. We are a culture-led business; we aim to be an inspiring, meaningful and exciting place to work and we encourage all applicants to view Our Commitment and Our Pledge as part of the applications process.