ScienceMagic.Inc is looking for an experienced Account Manager or Senior Account Manager to join their Brand team, focussing on high-street and luxury fashion retail and clothing. The ideal candidate will have experience across luxury and consumer brands, and a strong background in generating stand-out news thought leadership and campaign editorial.
As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for:
- The Senior Account Manager will be responsible for a portfolio of existing clients, nurturing key stakeholder relationships whilst managing and coaching the SMI team to deliver the agreed client programmes and desired results.
- You will support in pitching and the winning of new business for the company.
- A proactive, strategic approach, creative input and idea generation will be key to ensuring a high-quality service and differentiating the SMI suite of services.
- You will be the key contact with clients, and you will focus on managing and improving existing relationships as well as ensure all client’s needs and expectations are met.
- You will ensure that all brand awareness, public relations, and media relations are executed to the highest standard, and all aspects of the client programmes are progressing to plan, managing the team effectively on a day-to-day basis to deliver quality results.
- You will deliver news generation and campaign seeding for relevant clients within the consumer media.
- Play a key role in promoting the culture and ethos of SMI including the nurturing and development of the teams and articulation of what makes SMI different.
As an Account Manager you will be highly organised, and proactive in your approach, with the ability to project manage with tenacity. You will be amiable, approachable and able to communicate at all levels whilst managing a team of 4 and confident in supporting and delegating to your team.
Strong press media relationship across a wide range of fashion and consumer titles is advantageous, coupled with excellent written and verbal communication.
If you would like to join our team, please submit your CV and details of your interest here.
No agencies, please. Candidates must have the right to work in the UK.
At SMI we work together as a community with a common goal, drawing on and respecting our collective knowledge to create enduring value. We are a culture-led business; we aim to be an inspiring, meaningful and exciting place to work and we encourage all applicants to view Our Commitment and Our Pledge as part of the applications process.