Our bold new Science team at ScienceMagic.Inc is looking for a Director to lead Strategic Planning for content, creative and communications work on some of the most exciting consumer brands and talent in the world, as well as building our own business. If you have a passion for strategy, brand, content, and creativity in the consumer and media sectors, and are keen to build your skillset whilst also building a business with an amazing group of entrepreneurial experts, then please apply below.
As a Strategic Planning Director your key responsibilities will include:
- Selling and leading strategic plans for some of the most iconic and purposeful brands on the planet
- Bringing the best of creative, content, and communication planning to our business and our clients
- Working with the Executives to shape the vision of ScienceMagic.Inc and helping to build its future
- Collaborate on compelling proposals to win strategic work with new and existing clients
- Lead and deliver brilliant client work that generates significant value for our clients
- Constructively challenge and test Brand Strategy development on the application of insight and analysis
- Deliver clear strategic multi-channel content plans and rich creative briefs
- Provide guidance to teams creating creative, content, or communication outputs from brand strategy
- Designs and maintains methodology and ways of working to ensure adherence to brief by internal teams
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in creative, content, and channel planning based on cultural, community, and customer insights, ideally in the consumer, digital, or media sectors. Ideally, you would have a global perspective but a deeper understanding of US, UK, and Chinese markets. You will be curious and ambitious; a fast mover but a deep thinker. You will be confident in collaborating with high-profile clients and Senior Executives and able to collaborate with anyone anywhere. You will have an upbeat persona, both with colleagues and clients, and passionate about consumer-facing purposeful brands and the communities that support them. You will care about what you do and have a strong purpose.
If you would like to join our team, please submit your CV and details of your interest here.
No agencies, please. Candidates must have the right to work in the UK.
At SMI we work together as a community with a common goal, drawing on and respecting our collective knowledge to create enduring value. We are a culture-led business; we aim to be an inspiring, meaningful, and exciting place to work and we encourage all applicants to view Our Commitment and Our Pledge as part of the applications process.